Server & Network Management
Computer servers and networks are seen by many as a necessary evil. You have to have them to communicate with the world. But sometimes it seems they have to fail and give you problems, or your life would be to easy.
Imagine having the full resources of a world-class IT department at your disposal, without having to actually pay for the staff. With our monitoring systems, it is as if you have a highly trained computer geek meticulously monitoring your network, alerting you of problems and fixing them before you knew they existed.
Our server and network management services include:
- Windows NT/2000/2003 Server support and proactive maintenance
- Troubleshooting any alert that arises while monitoring systems
- Weekly check for viruses and event logs to identify and troubleshoot problems
- Check and patch all security holes and verify data backup
- Management of all network electronic devices (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.)