It happens to the best of us. Your secretary has an important deadline to meet, and she keeps getting that same error message, with its cryptic error code that nobody seems to be able to interpret. And you’re left with the choice to find another computer, tell your employee to make due, or pay for an expensive repair.
Or you could just call ProVisionIT™ and let us login to your computer remotely and fix the problem without having to set foot in your office. Most help desks try to talk you through the problem with confusing technical jargon. Our technicians do the work and fix the problems themselves.
Although we can fix problems as they arise, we don’t wait around for the desktops to crash. Our strategy is to keep your computers from crashing in the first place. As part of our preventative maintenance service, we will:
- Regularly deploy patches and update virus definitions
- Perform desktop tunings like Defrag, Scandisk, Paging File optimizations, etc.
- Deploy software and service pack updates
- Support Microsoft applications as well as third-party software
- Provide end-user technical support.
In other words, we’ll keep your desktops running like a finely tuned machine. That’s how you save money. That’s why people love us.